Sat, Oct 12|
Santa Catalina Island
11th Annual Emerald Bay - October 12 - 14 - Saturday - Monday (Columbus Day Weekend)
Costs: $350. Includes: - Private Roundtrip Transportation from San Pedro to Emerald Bay - Bunk Style Acoomodations - Unlimited Shore Diving - Use of Snorkel Equipment, Kayaks, & SUP - All Meals Included
Time & Location
Oct 12, 2019, 7:00 AM – Oct 14, 2019, 4:00 PM
Santa Catalina Island, Santa Catalina Island, California 90704, USA
About The Event
Included w/ Ticket Price:
- Private Roundtrip Transportation from San Pedro to Catalina Island, Camp Emerald Bay
- Bunk Style Accommodations
- Unlimited Shore Diving
- All Meals Included
- Use of Kayaks, Stand-up Paddle Boards, Snorkel Equipment.
- Air Fills $5. (approx.)
- Boat Diving ($40./1 Tank Dive)
- Upgraded cabins - sleeps up to 3 individuals. 1 bath per 2 units. ($65.per person). First come first serve basis.
Board Boat on Saturday at 7 A.M. - SAN PEDRO
(Leaving at 8 A.M. -- The boat will not wait for you if you are late)
Departs from Emerald Bay at 12:15 P.M. on Monday
LA Waterfront Cruises
1150 Nagoya Way, San Pedro, Berth 79.
Parking is Free.
There is no store on site, so please bring everything you will need for the weekend.
YOU WILL NEED TO BRING THE FOLLOWING:
1. Certification Card (If Scuba Diving)
2. Full Ocean Gear, Including Weights & Cylinder
(The dive shop at Emerald Bay does have rental equipment & tanks if needed)
3. Warm Clothing, Towel & Sun Block.
4. Hangers for Dive Equipment
5. Fishing License (If hunting) - You can Spear Fish at Emerald Bay.
6. Surface Signal Tube
7. Sleeping Bag and Pillow
8. Ice Chest with any special sodas/drinks you want. (Alcohol is allowed)
10. Mountain Bikes can be transported on the boat over
12. We will have a campfire on Saturday & Sunday nights, so bring on the marshmallows.
Thank You for your reservation.
Emerald Bay Oct. 12 - 14, 2019
Board Boat on Saturday at 7 A.M. in San Pedro. Boat Departs at 8 A.M. Boat Location: LA Waterfront Cruises 1150 Nagoya Way, San Pedro, Berth 79. Parking is Free - that can change. For Any Questions Please Call Kathy: (760) 668 - 1954 Tickets are non-refundable
$65/room. Upgraded cabins include 3 single bunks with a shared bath/shower. Some of the cabins are on the 2nd floor.