Transportion for Emerald Bay - R/T Bus Tickets from 29 Palms to San Pedro
Time & Location
About The Event
Included w/ Ticket Price:
- Saturday, October 6 - Private Round-trip Transportation from 29 Palms Marine Base to San Pedro.
Pick up is at the Bravo Duty Hut at 0400 - you must be on time. Bus leaves at 04:15 SHARP!
Pick up Monday, October 8 in San Pedro is at 1600. Approx. time back on base is 1900.
The bus will NOT STOP for breakfast, bring snacks.
There is no store on site, so please bring everything you will need for the weekend.
PACKING LIST - SUGGESTIONS.
- Certification Card (If Scuba Diving)
- Full Ocean Gear, Including Weights & Cylinder (The dive shop at Emerald Bay does have rental equipment & tanks if needed)
- Warm Clothing, Towel & Sun Block.
- Fishing License (If hunting) - You can Spear Fish at Emerald Bay.
- Sleeping Bag and Pillow
- Ice Chest with any special sodas/drinks you want.
- Tarp - Beach Chair
Note: 2 meals on Saturday - 3 meals on Sunday and 2 meals on Monday. In between meals they will have snack in the mess hall.
Thank You for your reservation.
- Bus Ticket$95$950$0